Once you have started with your business online on Amazon, uploading and updating the inventory process is conducted and channelized on a regular basis.
For a beginner, the task may seem a time- taking one after a considerable time period the products get uploaded in inventory automatically.
Here is how you can add a new product to your Amazon catalog
- After you sign in into your Amazon account as an individual or a professional seller you will land up in a dashboard.
- Move your mouse over the “inventory tab” and click “Add a Product”.
- Click on “create a new product listing” for listing a brand-new product.
- Select the relevant category for your product. Amazon assists you in finding the right category for your product given many options.
- You will land up on a page where you require providing general information about the product like brand name, manufacture, product name, and product ID. For registering a new product, you need to have a UPC id. The UPC code can be purchased from the market for every new product. These options may differ with the category chosen.
- Place the code on the product ID line on the Vital info page.
- You can add variation to your product (color, size, etc.). It is advisable to buy a new UPC id for every variation you want to add.
- Select the condition of the product, add the price and Fulfillment channel (You can either fulfill the process yourself or let the Amazon do it for you.
- Add images with the description of the product in bullets below the image and add a product description.
- You can add relevant keywords to the option “search term”. You can add as many keywords here.
- Then “more information” will flash over where you can add other miscellaneous details like material, thickness, and volume.
- Click the “Save and Finish” option which will land you back on your inventory page.
Data Entry Adroits, we are a team of highly experienced data entry experts delivering a complete gamut of business process outsourcing services and solutions, including eCommerce Product Management, eCommerce Product Listing, Amazon Product Listing, eBay Product Listing, Data Entry Services & Management, eCommerce Development Services, Photo Editing Services, SEO Content Writing, Internet Marketing and Dedicated Hiring Solutions.