Your eBay product listing is a determining factor in the process of converting your visitors/viewers into potential customers. By having a perfect listing you can increase your sales by 200%.
Your eBay online viewers make snap decisions while purchasing a product online based on superficial qualities, such as the professional aesthetic of your eBay listing description.
Therefore to establish your eBay business and drive customers to your listings you need to create an excellent or ideal eBay listing. The eBay listing services will help you create refined listings which are aesthetic, professional.
Just how snappy are snap decisions online?
Once the buyer finds your eBay listing you hardly have seven seconds to convert a visitor into a paying customer. Imagine it’s literally seven seconds you’ve got to do this in the time it takes to yawn, sip coffee, shrug, and click “back.” In this age of information and in a sea of competitors you need to convince your buyer that your eBay listing is the best choice for them.
So, how do you actually disarm your online customers? For this, you must answer their mental “checklist”. Creating a sort of mental checklist in their head eBay shoppers will compare your product to other product listings, for example:
- Is this the exact item I’m looking for?
- Does this item have the specific feature(s) I’m interested in?
- How quickly will my item arrive?
- Am I dealing with a trustworthy seller?
- Is this seller professional?
How important are your eBay listing page and the eBay product description?
There are several implications to consider when a potential customer is looking at your eBay listing:
- There is a pre-established interest with the product’s price, title, and image (otherwise the customer wouldn’t have clicked on your listing in the first place).
- The customers have their virtual purse open and are ready to purchase.
The eBay listing service providers will help you with the following features:
- Considering the fact that your eBay bulk listing is also viewed by mobile users they crop photos tightly or edit them.
- They make use of attention-grabbing titles.
- They make use of all 80 characters wisely to provide descriptive and relevant content.
- State exactly what your item is by including key details, even if they also happen to appear in the description, and. If it means repeating the category name, that’s fine. The correct spelling is obligatory, and takes care, not to overuse abbreviations.
- Apart from adding the product descriptions, they will also add other attributes like weight, price, tax, SKU, weight, discounts and other vital parameters.
Our eBay Services:
Born in July 1993, (New Delhi, India), Mr. Anubhav Garg is the Co-Founder and Director of MysticDigi ( Digital Marketing Agency in India), working for several clients globally and helping them in online revenue generations. Since 2011, Anubhav is successfully playing the role of Digital Marketing Consultant and SEO Trainer and helping the Digital Marketing community to grow.
Mr. Garg founded Search Engine Stream ( A Place for Digital Marketing News and Guides) With having a deep knowledge of search engines and a columnist in his profession, he loves all the things related to Content, Search, Web, Link Building, Paid Marketing and Social.